Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Solitary Confinement

He banged on the door, “I’m sorry.” Tonerith called out of his cell. He didn’t know how he ended up here, but he found himself in prison. He had no contact with anyone anymore, he couldn’t talk to anyone but himself. He thought about what happened and what got him locked into a lonely place such as this. “People are so sensitive.” He had a laugh as he lay on the bed. He never thought that fondling would get him arrested. He only did it when he was bored, but see that was the problem, he was bored too often. He had adopted the nickname around Lower Jeuno as the ‘Serial Groper’. Sooner or later a GM would come and have a one on one chat with him to have him plead his case. He remembers the night perfectly, he was so bored riding the airship one night that he decided to pester people. He overheard a guy who thought he knew it all and so, he fondled him. Much to the guys anger, he kept doing it, he knew he could do it and the guy couldn’t retaliate because he would get banned for fighting, Tone wasn’t causing the guy harm, well only emotionally. He had followed the guy deep into the Jungle of Yhoater, laughing all the way as the guy shouted profanities at him. His memory was interrupted as the GM walked into the room. “Hi.” Tone called to him as he entered. He set a chair up and kept his distance from Tone. “Do you know why you’re here?” he asked. “No.” Tone played dumb. “You have violated some of the players’ rights…” GM Dave announced. “Really? By spamming a macro?” he asked. “Yes, Fondling isn’t going to be allowed.” He told him with a stern look on his face. “You’ve fondled men and women, you have over fifty complaints on you.” “Why shouldn’t we ban you?” “Because it’s a joke, for crying out loud, it’s not like I seriously violated them.” Tone argued. “Let me recall and I quote, Tonerith began running his fingers through my hair, I stared at him, told him I don’t like that kind of stuff. “Oh what a nice chest you have.” “Ahh. I remember that girl.” Tone said, hiding his smile. “Hmm… That was a guy’s testimony.” He gave him a look, and scooted his chair back a couple more paces. Tone replied with laughter “I’m not gay.”

“Sure.” Dave nodded to him, and he continued. “Another one reads. I had beaten Tonerith to a claim of a NM, and in the process he fondled me, touching me all on my back, ran his hands over my neck…” “Are you gay?” Dave asked Tone. “Hell no.” “Who said that?” he asked as he referred to the author of the complaint. “Hmm. Says anonymous guy in Castle O.” he stared at the paper again. “Anonymous guy in Castle O who is not a gilseller…” he laughed as he repeated it. “If you are a homosexual man Tonerith, you can still play the game, just come out the closet.” “Fuck you, I ain’t no queer.” “Would you like me to prove you wrong?” Dave asked as he read from his papers. “Fuck you dude, I know I’m not gay.” “Your fondle count reads 43 guys, 7 woman who have complained.” “For fuck sakes that means that the girls I fondled didn’t complain, duh.” He nodded his head and moved to the other side of the room. “I can’t believe this, I thought we suppose to discuss my case.” Tone fired at him. “We are, but obviously there is something wrong with you.” He evaluated him. “Did you dad touch you when you were little?” “What the fuck?” Tone bit his lips, he didn’t want to be banned. “Dude, for the record, I’m not gay.” “We even have some of your shell members to testify that you are a bit too, homo-erotic.” “Is this appropriate?” he asked. “One Drakkonis says, Tone talks a lot about sleeping with my wife, but I think it’s just a cover up, I think he secretly wants me, but I can’t go that way, and I try not to hurt him but…” “Man…” Tone began to get upset. “We just want to know the reason behind your fondling.” The GM backed up his theories. “Because I am fucking bored half the time and it’s funny to watch people get pissed.” “You think it’s funny to fondle and harass people?” he asked. “At times, it’s hilarious.” “Do you have anything against the gays?” Dave asked. “No not at all.” “Okay, enough said.” I’ll be back.”

“I ain’t any queer either.” Tone said as Dave locked the cell behind him. Tone waited for twenty minutes before the door swung open. He lifted his head from his bed and almost threw up. There stood a Galka, with a tub of Vaseline, some baby oil and a banana. “What the fuck?” Tone cried out in horror. “I’m GM Buttercup.” He spoke in a soft voice. “Today, since you admitted that you see nothing wrong with fondling helpless others you have two choices.” “Get the hell out of here.” Tone cried as he backed against the wall. “You can take the permanent ban from FFXI or….” Before Buttercup could continue Tone handed over his pass to play the game, gave him his registration code and ran out of the door. Buttercup sighed, “They always do that.” He said in his normal voice. He sat the baby oil on the bed and threw the Vaseline in the trash. “We got another one to quit Dave.” He yelled. “And this one didn’t go through the things that that Danks fellow did, I think he enjoyed it.” Dave returned to the room, “Damn you still have full props.” He laughed. “He rocketed out of here.” They laughed. “You guys have a visitor.” Buttercup looked behind Dave and sighed. “Just quit already Danks, I’m not touching your ass again.” He sighed. “You don’t love me anymore?” Danks grinned. Dave closed the door behind him and took his leave.

No comments: